A holiday classic in the making, What Almost Happened to Santa is a whimsical tale – accompanied by delightful illustrations – that blends the joy of Christmas with the thrill of a mystery. The story is even followed by a question-and-answer section so you can discuss the puzzling events with your children.
We were privileged to be able to print this wonderful book by author Addy H. Opus.
The author sought us out to print this book after she had some less than pleasant experiences with one of those online book printers that sell themselves as a low price option for self publishers.
While online book printers can provide adequate service for many authors, they do have limitations. Here is what we were able to provide to the author that sets us apart from the typical online book printer.
- Variety of cover stock thickness and finish
- Variety of inside paper thickness and finish
- High quality color matching
- Quality finish on the perfect bind even on low page counts
- Faster turn around
- Personal service to inspect files and communicate to the author to correct any issues that may negatively impact the final printed product
We pride ourselves on our superior customer service and quality is our number one concern. So if it’s your first time printing your self published book or if you just need that extra attention for your project, High Point Printing is here to serve.